Live the yoga lifestyle, centered around service and spiritual practice.
200HR | 350HR | 500HR Options
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Anatomy and Physiology as per the Eastern school of thought (Ayurveda & Yoga).
- Develop a greater understanding of the mind-body-spirit complex in order to confidently deliver a holistic approach to private sessions, group classes, workshops, and retreats.
- Deepen your understanding of the meaning of yoga as per the teachings of the Bhagavad-Gita and knowledge derived from the Vedas.
- Increase confidence as a student and teacher by expanding your knowledge of the path of self-discovery, including practical implementation of daily personal sadhana to support spiritual growth.
- Cultivate an understanding of how yoga heals the mind and body.
- Discover how to incorporate working with the energy of the dosha’s and maha gunas into your classes and practice to support physical health and mental equilibrium.
- Learn the current recommended ancient techniques and practices for spiritual advancement in this day and age, and how to pass them on to others.
Who is this for?
People with a regular practice who are ready to take the next steps on their yoga journey.
It’s for Health Professionals who are looking to upskill and gain an industry edge.
Yoga Teachers who are looking to add more scope and resources to their yoga toolkit.
It’s for everyday people who are looking to gain knowledge and skills to improve their own wellbeing, and perhaps use their skills in service.
Limited to 12 students only.
Secure your spot with a $250 deposit and our friendly team will be in touch to complete your enrolment, including helping you choose the course level that’s right for you.